It’s not just you. A surprising number of well-qualified
surgical personnel feel less than confident about using
their IGS. Especially if they don’t use it on a daily
Finally, there’s someone who feels your pain. And we
have a solution.
What if there were someone standing right by your side
during surgery,operating your Image Guidance System for
you? Someone who works with IGS equipment all day, every
We are Medkamp, the first and foremost
on-site IGS surgical support service. And we can take
the pain out of surgery—at least for the surgical team.
We specialize in all ENT applications, both Sinus and
Otology procedures. Medkamp will soon be specializing in
Spine and Neuro applications as well.
• less anxiety leading up to surgery
• more efficient use of time in the operating room
• we focus on the technology, so you can focus on the
• hospital personnel with Image Guidance expertise may
come and go,
• but a Medkamp specialist provides consistent,
on-site case coverage
• by working side-by-side with an expert, you’ll
utilize your system to its fullest
• the more you use your IGS, the better the return on
We’re so confident that you’ll see the
benefits of having a Medkamp specialist on your team
that we are happy to work on a case-by-case basis.
However, should you find that Medkamp case coverage
specialists increase your likelihood of success in the
surgical suite, we can work out a long-term arrangement
that offers you financial advantages.
Keep in mind that any expenditures
related to Medkamp’s services can be reflected in your
operating costs and/or your capital budget.